Mr. Dog New York
MRDxJCRT Plaid Dog Bed The Hobbit plaid
Mr. Dog has teamed up with JCRT to create limited edition dog beds that reflects our joint mission on making great product with interesting design. JCRT, the kings of plaid is a kinship of culture and cloth. It is where subcultural and sartorial meet in a code of color, pattern and craft. The conception of every plaid they create is strategic with exacting symmetry and color gradients correlating to pop culture references. This collaboration fuses modern sensibilities with heritage aesthetics.
Starting from the inside we built an insert that has phenomenal recovery because of the combination of shredded latex and cotton rag but also has incredible durability and allows dogs to burrow without compromising the lifespan of the filling. Encased in high tech nylon and waterproofed with an interior coating of urethane that provides the best wicking of liquids. The fabric skeleton frame has been built with covered air vents for ease of releasing unnecessary air build up. These simple details allow the ultimate burrowing capabilities for the dog and provide long term daily usage without compromising the loft of the filling. We have filled each of the size dog beds with the right amount of fill to support their weight and envelope the dog without flattening out to provide uninterrupted napping and sleeping.
• Shredded latex foam and cotton rag
• Urethane coating on interior of fabric for waterproofing
• Dwr (durable water repellent) on outside of fabric
• Flame retardant
• 100% Cotton twill
• Non toxic pigment digital printed
• Signature vislon zipper, injected molded resin
• 100% Cotton roping
• 100% Cotton thread
SIZES & DIMENSIONS
(up to 45 lbs)
30In. X 20in.
(up to 75 lbs)
36In. X 23in.
(up to 100+ lbs)
42In. X 28in.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
• We suggest daily shaking to re fluff filling
• Insert cover can be wiped down with a damp cloth periodically
• Covers may be washed in cold water with a gentle detergent.
We recommend: Dr Bronners Sal Suds and Common Good Laundry Detergent unscented.
• Dry low heat or hang dry.
• Do not bleach